Different variety of fashionable salwar suits for women
Posted on March 29 2021
Salwar Suits & Salwar Kameez For Women
Apparels are quite an essential part of people’s lifestyle. First it’s a necessity and second, it is the fashion statement. Every community, region and religion have its own choice of apparels that not only projects the sense of style of the people but also reflects the unique ethnicity of the section.
Ethnic apparels are the indigenous dress code of a specific community. It is different for every region based on the topographical, historical and social variations. Nowadays ethnicity is trending in the fashion line. Donning a national dress code at a party is in fad these days.
Speaking of national dress code, India has quite a few too many. The grand diversity that our country endorses is the reason behind this multiplicity. But we are not only famous for diversity but for unity amongst diversity. Hence, the most popular apparel of India boils down to a salwar kameez. It is the wardrobe of choice & chic for every Indian women. Salwar suits are the seamless assortment of panache & ease. It is traditionally a three-piece apparel consisting of a long to medium length top – the kameez, a pair of loose fit pants – the salwar and a trendy scarf – the dupatta. But the intriguing aspect about salwar kameez is that it is worn by the women of every region and hence, the salwar suit, though a simple outfit, has an array of ethnic variants. Due to this stylish wardrobe function, salwar suits are both professional & social favorites of the women.
Let’s explore the salwar suit options currently available in the fashion lanes of India.
- The most fashionable and regal batch of salwar suit is definitely the anarkali suit. Derived by infusing the Mughal ethnicity in the traditional salwar kameez, the anarkali salwar suits are overflowing long one-piece skirt like printed or embossed with various vibrant designs. The three main type are – A line, Frock style & Full length. These are very popular as wedding salwar suits.
- The most preferred ones are obviously the trending Punjabi suits. The cute short length kurtis complemented with Patiala pants or dhoti pants and caressed by a designer dupatta is quite the popular & feisty informal party outfit for the new age women.
- However, if someone is trying to opt for a designer salwar suit then the churidar kameez is the genre to go for. The body fit contemporary kurti with fashionable designs & fabrics, adorned with a narrow salwar, brings out the best look. These are the best kind of designer salwar suits.
- For women who want to enjoy the feel of a ghagra in a salwar kameez, Palazzo suits are the go-to option. The flowing and broad elephant pants with a silhouette long designer top, allows the wearer to enjoy the ethnic elegance all while enjoying the freedom of modern wardrobes.
- Sharara suits are also in trend these days. These are similar to Palazzos but with a softer & free flowing designs that provides more comfort & elegance. You will get the net salwar suit in this section.